Why We Are Different (and Better)
There are a lot of late entries into the market of in-sourcing pathology into your practice. Below are the reasons we at IOP are different from the rest.
• Experience - We started this business of in-office pathology in 2004 (we also do not offer TC/PC) and continue to be the market leaders and innovators.
• Knowledge - We have an accumulated pathology business knowledge base of greater than 60 years and an extensive knowledge base from over forty (40) signed laboratory agreements. • Expertise - We cover all areas involved with installing a compliant and quality in-office pathology laboratory for gastroenterology, urology, dermatology and podiatry. The founders are recognized national experts in this business, including publishing articles regularly and speaking at national industry meetings.
• Financing - We have the only private financing company providing more favorable terms in a more rapid time frame than local banks. Plus, no personal loan guarantees by physicians are required and there is available a six month option before the first leasing payment is due.
• "Best in Class" Team of Experts - Experts in all areas, e.g., architecture, design, regulatory, legal, operations, information technology, molecular pathology, logistics, credentialing and billing, and construction. No one has the breadth of talent available at IOP which allows us to install a fully functional laboratory in 90 working days.
• Most Productive Laboratories - IOP laboratories generate more revenues and profits than competitive laboratories. We provide full financial proformas to all potential IOP clients.
• Installation Compliance Follow Up - We are the only group offering critical after sale compliance and follow up to insure that your laboratory will pass its first CLIA inspection.
• Laboratory Information System (LIS) - Developed by the founders specifically for this type of application and can be interfaced with your EMR (at an additional cost). Billing and reporting modules are standard.
• Local Histotech Support - Each installation will have a local IOP histotech consultant with extensive experience to assist your in-office pathology laboratory with trouble shooting and compliance issues.
• Commitment to Quality - We only utilize brand new top notch quality equipment in every installation (no used junk) to insure a problem free launch with quality results.
From beginning to end no one else offers an array of professional services needed to launch a successful and compliant in-office pathology laboratory in 90 working days.
"You see patients and do procedures and we take care of pathology for you."